Friday, September 19, 2008

A Wee Note on the Future of this Blog

My dear loyal (and not-so-loyal) readers,

I leave for Turkey in the wee hours of the morning tomorrow. Although it breaks my heart to admit it, because of technology and time restrictions once I move, I will no longer be able to maintain this blog on a daily basis.

Ideally, I hope the blog will continue to function as a forum for all contributors to post and share reviews as they read.

As for me, although I don’t know what kind of access I will have to books in English, I will continue to post reviews for anything I read over the next year.

Thanks again to all contributors and readers for indulging my fancy and participating in this blog. Your involvement means the world to me.

1 comment:

notaconnoisseur said...

I have sworn I was not going to weep over the bloggers move to Asia, but I am not sure that I can keep that promise. I am so excited about the oppotunities and adventures ahead of you, but I will miss you dearly. And I will keep on reading mysteries while you are gone!