Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Guest Blog - Plum Lovin’ by Janet Evanovich

Evanovich is another author I had never read before. My sister has been encouraging me to try her novels for several years. She has qualified the recommendation by saying that it is not an author she would recommend to all of her friends. The books contain both language and sex.

At Clics I found several of her books and picked up the one that indicated that it was not necessarily part of the series. Plum Lovin’ falls “between-the-numbers.”

In this tale, Stephanie Plum can claim the woman who has jumped bail, if she will do some “relationship” work first. She sets off to bring some couples together before Valentine’s Day. Along the way, she meets some good guys and some bad guys. Overall it is a light hearted tale with lots of laughs. And yes, some bad language and lots of references to sex.

When I tackle one of the ‘numbered’ novels, I’ll let you know if it is funny or not.

No comments: